Thank you to everyone that participated in our Giveaway to celebrate our first year of FOODjimoto.com--I appreciate all of your comments.
Truly, I do!
Winners will receive one of the "Family" tea towels plus a random choice of one of the other three designs, "A Friend For All Seasons", "May your rice bowl always be full!" or "May Your Tea Cup Runneth Over."
1. Charlotte: I've bought one of her shoyu bottles in Hawaii - love it. Are the towels for sale too?
2. Kelly: My favorite was the post about sukiyaki!! yum!! Ü Ü Keep blogging!! I love checking daily for new delicious pictures! Dining common food just can't compare....
3. Isheng: My favorite post from FOODjimoto for 2011 is Bachan's Cheese Macaroni http://www.foodjimoto.com/2011/08/bachans-cheese-macaroni.html HANDS DOWN! Thanks for the giveaway, I love your blog and the step by step instructions.
4. Julie: Love your recipes, especially oshogatsu. Do you have a recipe you can share for kuromame?
5. Gissy: I love your blog! I like the recipes and you family histories. I like to try your recipes and my favourite recipes and post is Grilled Chicken in Citrus Marinade it kill my :) other recipes I love its the chocolate mint mochi cake, blueberry mochi custard and mochi coconut cake, well I like mochi a lot and that's a great way to use it ;). Hope you and your family have a great year.
To claim your prize, please contact me at: Karolyn@FOODjimoto.com with the information of where you'd like your tea towels sent.
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you everyone for participating!
Also, big thanks to my son Rick for randomly picking the winners.